Solar PV Mounting Structure Supply & Erection EPC
- Providing an economic and convenient mounting solutions that allows the installation of extensive open area plants in almost any landscape situation.
- State-of-the-art production facility for meeting simultaneous demands.
- Use of latest ramming machines for quick mounting of poles on site.
- Total EPC (Including Supply) of Solar structure cost estimated at 55-60days /MW depending on PV module selection.
- All galvanized steel or aluminum profile available optionally.
- Provision of seasonal tilting structure at the same cost of Static structure to sustain 200kmph wind load and to obtain additional 2-3% of power generation.
- Customized construction with adjustment options to equalize ground unevennesses. Cost-optimized complete construction based on structural optimization.
- Selection of Roll formed Steel all hot dip galvanized so that the plant can sustain the maximum life i.e high life-expectancy, high residual value & no disposal costs.
- Cost optimized complete construction and supply based on structural optimization.
- Maximum level of pre-fabrication.
- Quick and Simple mounting.
- Optimized transport to the construction site.
- Easy plant-repowering due to modular concept.
Some of our Unique Design of Structure
Our Structural EPC Activities that we offer
Why Shirsh Energy for Structural EPC ?
Inhouse Finite Element Analysis (FEA) facility for faster design process
With use of latest FEA package, Shirsh Energy is capable to have faster design lead tie to check the wind loading conditions of site with respect to IS 875 Wind loading.
Send us following Information for request for quote
Call Shirsh Energy team for more details on structural EPC of your SPV MW project.
Tel : 91 22 288 22 806